SAP S4 HANA
SAP HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) is another initiative from SAP for high performance real-time database data processing.In SAP HANA data resides in RAM than the traditional physical disk storage. So the time taken to process data and all are extremely low. This technology is known as in-memory computing(data reside in memory for computing).
At the core of SAP HANA is a relational database, which supports a wide range of Business Intelligence, ERP and other enterprise applications. Unlike earlier, disk-optimized databases, HANA resides in-memory, allowing the CPU to access data directly, instead of looking it up on hard drives.
Nothing has shaken up enterprise IT quite like SAP HANA.
When SAP announced its next generation enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution S/4HANA in 2015 it was hailed by CEO Bill McDermott as its “biggest launch in 23 years, if not in the entire history of the company”.
Two years on the technology is starting to see the sort of adoption the German software maker expected to see, but customer confusion over what S/4HANA and its underlying in-memory HANA data store were meant the road to widespread adoption has been a winding one.
Simply put, HANA is a new type of database, S/4HANA is a suite of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software run on top of that in-memory database. Then, either or both of these solutions can be run on SAP’s managed private cloud platform, in the public cloud with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud, or a customer’s own on premise data center.
It is important to note that SAP’s HANA data store — which was first release in 2010 — is a fundamentally different architecture to your classic relational database. It runs in-memory, meaning data is stored in columns instead of rows, allowing for faster, near to real-time analytics and compute capabilities.
Benefits of Enrolling Under SKYLANCE ACADEMY
- Learn from Industry Experienced Professionals & Trainers.
- Real time Projects
- Online and Classroom Training Facilities.
- Online Server 24/7 to practice.
- Periodical Assessment to make you fit & running for industries.
- Tied up with Several Companies who can provide Jobs.
- Internship Opportunity & Certification for the candidates.
- Job Assistance for the candidates after Evaluation.
- Life Time Support for the courses, you enrolled.
- Interview Preparation + Set of Questions & Answers in PDF.
- One on One Sessions with candidates.