SAP PP (SAP Production Planning) is one the largest functional module in SAP.This module mainly deals with production process like capacity planning, Master production scheduling, Material requirement planning shop floor etc.The PP module of SAP takes care of Master data needed like Bill of Materials (BOMs), Routing and Work Centers and stores it in one separate component.In this page you will get some SAP PP module tutorials, transaction codes, tables and PDF training guides to download.
SAP PP MODULE FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITIES
Here are the important functionalities & features covered by production planning module.
Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
Billing of Material (BOM)
Master production scheduling
MASTER DATA IN SAP PP
It is the core data in PP module. Without these PP master data, we cannot do & store any transactions. In other words, it’s the mandatory data in production planning.
Bill of Material
SAP PP PROCESS FLOW
After all the master data like material master, BOM, Work Center & route creation, see the flow of process occurring in production planning module.
Planning Independent Requirement
MPS / MRP Running
Receive Raw materials
Production order close & settled
Benefits of Enrolling Under SKYLANCE ACADEMY
- Learn from Industry Experienced Professionals & Trainers.
- Real time Projects
- Online and Classroom Training Facilities.
- Online Server 24/7 to practice.
- Periodical Assessment to make you fit & running for industries.
- Tied up with Several Companies who can provide Jobs.
- Internship Opportunity & Certification for the candidates.
- Job Assistance for the candidates after Evaluation.
- Life Time Support for the courses, you enrolled.
- Interview Preparation + Set of Questions & Answers in PDF.
- One on One Sessions with candidates.