SAP MM is the short form for SAP Material Management system. The roles of SAP MM in a business process are as follows − A business process in SAP is termed as a “module”. SAP MM is a part of logistics functions and it helps in managing the procurement activities of an organization.
SAP Materials Management (MM) is a part of Logistics area and helps to manage the procurement activity of an organization from procurement.
It supports all aspects of material management (planning, control etc.).
It is the backbone of the Logistics area which incorporates modules like Sales and Distribution, Production Planning, Plant Maintenance, Project Systems, Warehouse Managements which are extremely obsessed on Materials Management module.
Once you begin learning SAP MM please understand there’s no use of theoretical training for SAP Modules. It requires real time knowledge from Industry Experienced Professionals.
Benefits of Enrolling Under SKYLANCE ACADEMY
- Learn from Industry Experienced Professionals & Trainers.
- Real time Projects
- Online and Classroom Training Facilities.
- Online Server 24/7 to practice.
- Periodical Assessment to make you fit & running for industries.
- Tied up with Several Companies who can provide Jobs.
- Internship Opportunity & Certification for the candidates.
- Job Assistance for the candidates after Evaluation.
- Life Time Support for the courses, you enrolled.
- Interview Preparation + Set of Questions & Answers in PDF.
- One on One Sessions with candidates.