SAP FI (Financial Accounting ) is one the functional module in SAP software.Company-wide control and integration of financial information is essential to strategic decision making, SAP ERP Financials enables you to centrally track financial accounting data within an international framework of multiple companies, languages, currencies, and charts of accounts.
SAP FI module mainly deals with
- Fixed asset
- cash journal
- tax accounting
- General ledger,
- Accounts receivable
- accounts payable
- Fast close functions
- Financial statements
- Parallel valuations
- Master data governance.
SAP FI Consultants responsible for implementing Financial Accounting with SAP ERP Financials
SAP CO MODULE:-
SAP CO (Controlling) is on the functional module and it provides you with information for management decision-making. It facilitates coordination, monitoring and optimization of all processes in an organization. This involves recording both the consumption of production factors and the services provided by an organization.
Controlling (CO) and Financial Accounting (FI) are independent components in the SAP system. The data flow between the two components takes place on a regular basis. Some of the main components of SAP CO module are
- Cost Element Accounting
- Cost Center Accounting
- Internal Orders
- Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Product Cost Controlling
- Profitability Analysis
- Overhead Cost Controlling
- Profit Center Accounting.
Benefits of Enrolling Under SKYLANCE ACADEMY
- Learn from Industry Experienced Professionals & Trainers.
- Real time Projects
- Online and Classroom Training Facilities.
- Online Server 24/7 to practice.
- Periodical Assessment to make you fit & running for industries.
- Tied up with Several Companies who can provide Jobs.
- Internship Opportunity & Certification for the candidates.
- Job Assistance for the candidates after Evaluation.
- Life Time Support for the courses, you enrolled.
- Interview Preparation + Set of Questions & Answers in PDF.
- One on One Sessions with candidates.