SAP EWM is a highly standardized and efficient warehouse management system for manual and automated warehouse solutions with material flow functionality that allows the direct connection of PLC-level controls.
SAP EWM can be run as an embedded module integrated in the SAP ERP S/4 HANA landscape or as a decentralized system. The advanced functions improve operational processes and increase transparency in the warehouse.
The high level of standardization minimizes risk of error and failure rates in daily operations, resulting in a high degree of employee satisfaction and ensuring maximum throughput. The comprehensive mobile warehouse functions (RF for mobile devices), which come standard with SAP EWM, or Value Added Services, cross-docking processes or the integrated Material Flow System are compelling reasons to invest in SAP EWM. Of course, SAP EWM offers a complete Warehouse Management Monitor with Warehouse Cockpit options.
One of the main benefits of SAP EWM is its excellent integration in today’s SAP world and its ability to leverage existing SAP expertise and associated tools such as SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW) to analyze large volumes of data in order to obtain meaningful information for sound decisions.
Benefits of Enrolling Under SKYLANCE ACADEMY
- Learn from Industry Experienced Professionals & Trainers.
- Real time Projects
- Online and Classroom Training Facilities.
- Online Server 24/7 to practice.
- Periodical Assessment to make you fit & running for industries.
- Tied up with Several Companies who can provide Jobs.
- Internship Opportunity & Certification for the candidates.
- Job Assistance for the candidates after Evaluation.
- Life Time Support for the courses, you enrolled.
- Interview Preparation + Set of Questions & Answers in PDF.
- One on One Sessions with candidates.