SAP S4 HANA Simple Finance Certification Course
SAP Simple Finance (sFin) S/4HANA is the financial and accounting component of SAP Business Suite for HANA (S/4HANA). SAP increasingly refers to S/4HANA Finance as the SAP S/4HANA Finance solution in anticipation of tighter packaging with the SAP Analytics Cloud.
Simple Finance is an ERP financial software that runs on SAP HANA’s in-memory platform which allows users to run real-time reports on operational and financial data. Like other products on the HANA platform, the data is stored and processed in memory so you can analyze data quickly with few constraints. For example, you can run a soft close at any time of the day, month, or quarter with up-to-the-minute accuracy.
In this course you will be understand
- What is the use of SAP ERP System?
- What is the roles & responsibilities as a Consultant?
- What are career prospects for a SAP Finance Consultant?
- Deep Dive into the work of a SAP Consultant under HANA Platform.
- Hands On to the Live Server.
Why Skylance Academy ?
- Our Courses are designed as per Industry Structure.
- Faculties are from Top Universities & Top MNC’s.
- 24/7 Live Server for practice.
- LMS Support for Lifetime.
- Certified E-Books for future.
- Assessment & Quizzes to build your confidence.
- Small & Big Projects to strengthen your SAP Skill.
- Notes, PDFs, Error drafts to make you perfect.
- Certificate from Skylance Academy Pvt Ltd.
- Resume Building & Placement Assistance.
- Lectures 84
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 58
- Students 16
- Assessments Yes
HANA Architecture & Deployment
Organization Structure (Briefing)
Master Records (Briefing)
General Ledger Accounting
- Fiscal Year Variant, Posting Period Variant
- Field Status Variant, Document settings
- Classic GL, New GL Accounting, Extension Ledgers.
- Concept of Leading & Non-Leading Ledgers.
- Concept of Universal Journal (ACDOCA)
- Parallel Accounting, Document Splitting
- Central Currency VS ECC settings, Easy Access Steps (Business Process)
- Ledgers Postings, Document Posting & Analysis
- Sample Documents & Reference Documents, Tax on Sale/Purchase
Accounts Receivables (O2C)
New Asset Accounting
CO-PA (Profitability Analysis)
- Maintain Characteristics, Maintain Value Fields
- Maintain Data Structure, Maintain Operating Concern
- Maintain Valuation strategies, Maintain Costing Key Assignments
- Assign CCS to Value Fields, Maintain Variance PA transfer structure
- Maintain SD condition types mapping to COPA, Maintain SD Quantities to COPA
- Maintain Transfer Structure from FI and MM to COPA
- Actual Line Item Reports, Create Profitability Reports
Product Cost Planning
- Balance Sheet and Profit Loss Account
- Chart of Accounts, Trail Balance, General Ledger
- User Manual, Vendor List, Vendor Wise Purchases
- AGE Wise Analysis of Vendors, Down Payment Report of Vendors
- Vendor Ledger, Due Date Forecast of Vendors, Customer List
- Department Wise and Machine Wise Assets Details –Gross Block
- Accumulated Depreciation and Net Block, Depreciation Forecast
- Depreciation Posting Period Wise, Schedule V Assets Report
- Assets Addition Report, Sale Report, Profit/Loss on Sale of Assets Report
- Assets Transfer Reports, COPA Report Journey to SAP
S/4HANA with the Activate Methodology
Preparation for Migration to SAP S/4HANA
Customizing Financials in SAP S/4HANA
Migration to SAP S/4HANA
Additional Topics for Migration
Organizational Structure and Master Data in Management Accounting
Integrated Business Processes
- Understanding CO integration with Procurement
- Understanding CO integration with Sales
- Understanding CO Integration with Production
- Understanding Event-Based Revenue Recognition for Projects
- Understanding Parallel Valuation and Transfer Pricing
- Understanding Attributed Profitability Segments
- Planning in Management Accounting