SAP PP & QM Certification Training Course
SAP PP is an important module of SAP. It tracks and makes a record of the manufacturing process flows, for example, the planned and actual costs. SAP Quality Management is a part of the SAP R/3 system and is integrated with other SAP modules like SAP Material Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), and Plant Maintenance (PM). This tutorial will walk you through the different features of SAP PP & QM.
In this course, you will understand:-
- What is ERP?
- Why SAP?
- What is the use of SAP ERP System?
- What is the role of PPQM Consultant in SAP?
- What are career prospects for a SAP PP & QM Consultant?
- Deep Dive into the work of a Functional Consultant.
- Hands-On to the Live Server.
- Projects to face Real-Time Issues.
Why Skylance Academy?
- Real-Time Scenario-based Training to fit you for Industries.
- Faculties from Top Universities & Top MNC’s.
- 24/7 Live Server for practice.
- LMS Support for Lifetime.
- Certified E-Books for future Reference.
- Assessment & Quizzes to build your confidence.
- Small & Big Projects to strengthen your SAP Skill.
- Notes, PDFs, Error drafts to make you perfect.
- Certificate from Skylance Academy Pvt Ltd.
- Resume Building.
- JOB Support.
- Lectures 67
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 64 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 6
- Assessments Yes
Sales and Operational Planning – SOP
Planning Material Requirement
- Master Data requirements in MRP
- Carrying MRP Procedure MRP, MPS, CBP
- Difference between MRP Vs MPS
- Control indicators Processing like NETCH, NETPL, NEUPL
- Evaluation of planning results and planning table
- Master Production Scheduling planning run (MPS RUN)
- MRP Run In Background for all network Plants
- Processing Planned orders
- Planned orders conversion
- Production Orders from planned orders
- Production order creation
- Production order confirmation
Goods Movement in PP
Variant Configuration in BOM
Repetitive and Discrete Manufacturing Process
INTEGRATION OF PP WITH OTHER MODULES
QM TRAINING SYLLABUS
- Introduction to ERP and SAP and its Sub Modules. Basic overview of QM Module
- Types of data in SAP and its Structure .Master Data, Transaction data and Configuration data
- Material Master Creation and QM Specific Data Understanding and Practice.
- Inspection Plan , Material Specification, Inspection Methods, Sampling Procedure Creation and understanding
- Quality Lot Creation During Incoming Process
- Quality Lot Creation During In-Process Inspection
- Quality Lot Creation During Delivery Process
- Quality Lot Creation During Post-Production Process
- Miscellaneous Inspection
- Configuration Of QM in the System
- Interview Preparation For QM along with Mock interview