SAP HCM Certification Course
SAP HCM (Human Capital Management), also called SAP HR (Human Resource Management), is one of the most popular and demanding SAP ERP Module that plays a very important role in the monitoring and management of entire Human Resource operations like Payroll, Recruitment, Performance management and Termination, Time & General Administration processes of any organisation.
In this course you will be understand
- What is the use of SAP ERP System?
- What is the role of Consultants in SAP?
- What are career prospects for candidates pursuing SAP HCM?
- Deep Dive into the work.
- Hands On to the Live Server.
Why Skylance Academy ?
- Our Courses are designed as per Industry Structure.
- Faculties are from Top Universities & Top MNC’s.
- 24/7 Live Server for practice.
- LMS Support for Lifetime.
- Certified E-Books for future.
- Assessment & Quizzes to build your confidence.
- Small & Big Projects to strengthen your SAP Skill.
- Notes, PDFs, Error drafts to make you perfect.
- Certificate from Skylance Academy Pvt Ltd.
- Resume Building & Placement Assistance.
- Lectures 88
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 48
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Introduction & Overview
- Overall idea about the ERP and Utilization of ERP.
- Relationship with ERP and SAP (Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing).
- Overview of SAP (Including Concept of Server, Clients, System Landscape – Three tier Architecture, ASAP Methodology and Implementation Roadmap).
- Knowledge about IDES, Easy Access Screen & IMG Screen,
Personnel Administration (8 Hours)
- Integration setting with OM & PA.
- HR Master data.
- Accounting Global Settings.
- Fiscal Year setting.
- Period Parameters.
- Posting Periods.
- Employee Attributes
- Info types in PA
- Info type Ranges
- Number Ranges for Employee Personnel Numbers.
- Customizing user Procedures
- Configuration of personnel Actions – Info group – Action menu.
- Dynamic Actions
- Payroll Area Creation.
- Control Record Configuration.
- Payroll Period
- Pay Scale Structure (Pay scale area, Pay scale type, Pay scale groups & Levels, Employee sub group grouping for CAP)
- Payroll Info types
- Period Parameters
- Date Modifiers
- Pay scale area
- Pay scale type
- Pay scale groups & Levels
- Creation of Wage types
- Primary wage types, Technical / Secondary wage types, Customer wage types
- Wage type characteristics
- Wage type models
- Payments & Deductions
- Posting to Financial Accounting (Symbolic Accounts)
Training & Event Management